APPLICATIONS CAN BE
DROPPED OFF AT THE HIGH SCHOOL OR MAIL
- Class starts on: 1/ /19 ending on 2/ /19 - M, W, and Thursdays. Classes are held in Driver’s Education Room from 3pm
- 5pm. Cost is $610. There will be a MANDATORY parent/guardian (mother
and/or father) meeting held at Goffstown High School on 1/ /19 from 6pm - 7pm in Driver’s Education Room
- Student must be NO younger than 15yrs. and 9 months by the first day of class
and have to provide a copy of their birth certificate in proof of this. Student agrees to attend all
- Please be prompt
to classes. Students are not allowed to miss more than a total of 4 hours of class for any reason.
Also for those four hours you will need a note stating sickness, injury, or funeral if not it will result in an incompletion
or failing grade for this course. There will be NO exceptions, as this is a State Regulation.
- All students must comply with the rules of your high
school as outlined in the student handbook. All students are required to have some knowledge of the street signs. Visit
these two links http://www.quia.com/de/nhquiz.html andhttp://www.quia.com/de/nhsign.html. and http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/dmv/forms/documents/nhdm.pdf
- Attendance in class is required. If
a student is absent from class then they must seek make up work from their class instructor. However,
no student can miss more than two classes. If they miss more than two classes, then
they will be asked to leave the class with no refund.
- Driving lessons are scheduled in advance. Each road instructor will post
his or her schedule in advance. If a student misses a driving lesson without notification and/or an
excused absence as stated in the student handbook, then they will be required to pay a missed driving lesson fee of
- Cancellations of a driving lesson should be done 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson; please call your driving
instructor. You will not be charged if you call, or if you are absent from school with parent’s
of class due to bad weather will be announced over the intercom. If school is cancelled then driver’s
education classes and driving lessons are cancelled for the day unless you hear from your instructor.
- Students must satisfactorily complete 10 hours of
driving and 10 hours of observation.
- Students must satisfactorily complete and pass the class requirements of their class instructor.
- Students will be required to document 40 hours of
driving and submit it to the State.
- Students must adhere to State Eligibility Requirements, to successfully
complete the course.
students will be given a green slip (showing successful completion of Driver Education) that have not paid in full,
and/or have not returned textbooks; all assigned classroom work has not been completed and turned in at the end of
- Upon successful
completion of Driver Education, all paperwork, including green slip, will be given out or mailed.
- There will be NO FOOD OR DRINKS allowed in the classroom.
- Students arriving more than 5 minutes late to class will
be considered absent.
be allowed to take Driver Education, your son/daughter must have PASSED TWO High School classes the previous quarter.
- All students must pass an eye test prior to the first
day of class. 20/40 is passing.I
have read, understand and agree to abide by these Driver Education Rules which are subject to change in accordance with the
requirements of the State of New Hampshire.
give permission for ___________________________ to take Driver Education at Goffstown High School at a cost of $610.(non-refundable
following the second class). To the best of my knowledge, he/she has no physical/mental problems nor
any other disabilities which would interfere with the safe operation of an automobile and I kept a copy of this contract. EXCEPTION(S)
APPLICATIONS, COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND CHECK FOR $610. TO COVER PROGRAM COSTS TO: Mr. Ross’ Driving School, 12
Mercury Dr. Londonderry, NH 03053 Please make checks payable to Mr. Ross’ Driving School. All returned checks may be
subject to a $20.00 fee. INCOMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT THE HIGH SCHOOL